Flanders Investment & Trade (FIT) will participate in the China High Tech Fair Shenzhen with a limited reception booth and a Product Sample Booth (PSB).
The China High Tech Fair (CHTF) is the largest and most influential science and technology fair in China. Known as the “No 1 Technology Show in China”, the Fair every year has almost 3,000 participants from more than 50 countries and more than 500,000 visitors. Flanders Investment & Trade will participate for the first time this year. Next to HUB, Flanders Investment & Trade/Guangzhou office will have an info booth/PSB in the Belgian pavilion.
FIT Guangzhou will contact Chinese buyers and introduce and present the products to them. Interested buyers will be directly referred to your company.
FIT will be present with a product sample booth (PSB) and a reception booth.
Product sample booth:
• A PSB is an alternative for a classic fair participation. It is an open space you share with other companies, so you can present your brochures, products and samples at a favorable price.
• Traveling to China is not possible in the current circumstances. To participate in this PSB you will need to send a local representative.
• You pay €500 (SME) or €1,000 (non-SME) as contribution to the organization costs.
• FIT is providing a central reception point free of charge that can be used as an independent meeting point and as info/catalogue booth.
• You don't need to travel yourself, FIT Guangzhou is happy to represent you.
• We take care of your interests based on the promotion material (catalogues, posters, etc.) we receive.
• Feedback will be provided afterwards.
Registration before or on September 30 at the latest.
The Fair and FIT's participation is subject to the evolution of the Covid-19 situation.
More information and registration is available (in Dutch) here.