A 3-Stage Series Course Where Busy Professionals Attend and Achieve
Has this idea ever come to your mind: learning some Mandarin Chinese to extend your skill? Did you hesitate because of your tight work schedule and workload? Or maybe some people told you that Chinese is a very difficult to master? Thus, you are still thinking and being afraid that schedule and challenges on the way may be too difficult to manage?
These Business Chinese courses can be a good solution to help you make a successful start of your learning journey because this course is:
• An online (live) Zoom course and no commuting time wasted.
• Live lessons during your lunch break hours, with least conflicts to your work.
• 90 minutes each session, one session per week, easier to fit into your tight schedule.
• With thoughtfully designed structure and contents in each lesson.
• Not only highly practical but also digestible over a week.
• Verbal communication focused, ready for you to use immediately.
• Highly interactive teaching-learning with tangible outcomes.
• With excellent track records ever since its start in 2020.
• By Top-notch native Chinese teachers, both motivated, experienced, skilled and passionate, who delivered successful courses at HSBC, Bank of England, London School of Economics and other prominent organizations in London, UK between 2016 and 2019.
We successfully launched five-term live online Beginners’ Business Chinese (BBC) courses in September 2020, January 2021, April 2021, September 2021 and January 2022 respectively and we are opening for the 6th intake in April 2022. These courses of three levels have helped dozens of Belgian business people and professionals, many of whom followed through from level 1 to level 3 over 12 months with great enthusiasm and satisfactory outcomes. We are excited for their progress in Mandarin Chinese and they are happy for achieving what they aimed for.
In our new term from April 19 to July 4, 2022, we are offering three stages of BBC, namely Stage 1, Stage 2 and Stage 3.
All three stages of BBC will focus on verbal communications, while expanding vocabulary, improving pronunciation and other skills. The Courses also include some cultural elements and tips essential and interesting to businesspeople.
Dates & timing:
• 10 sessions in total, each session is 90 minutes.
• From April 20 to June 22, 2022. On Wednesdays, from 12:00 to 13:30 CEST. (Stage 1)
• From April 25 to July 4, 2022. On Mondays, from 12:00 to 13:30 CEST. (Stage 2)
• From April 25 to July 4, 2022. On Mondays, from 14:00 to 15:30 CEST. (Stage 3)
Online live interactive webinars on Zoom.
Group members will have digital handouts, audio files and some suggested Apps.
FCCC-Members: 120€/ person (VAT Excl.)
Non-Members: 150€/ person (VAT Excl.)
More information and contact us:
Interested in joining us? Please fill in the online form: https://forms.gle/4dFARU9rSdGiv6D58