Made in China 2025 – Tuesday, 21 March 2017 – Mechelen back to events
Where: Technopolis Mechelen
Type: FCCC events
Go to photobook
“Made in China 2025”
The Flemish Center for Quality Care and the Flanders-China Chamber of Commerce are organizing a session on "Made in China 2025" on Tuesday 21 March 2017. We will examine the consequences of this policy. What does it mean for Flemish companies in China? And the other way around: what consequences will the quality improvement have for the Flemish manufacturing industry?
- Introduction by Gwenn Sonck, Executive Director, Flanders-China Chamber of Commerce (FCCC)
- China’s quality policy by Dirk Laeremans, China expert and CEO of Orientas
- Three companies present their case study:
◦ Koen Sonck, Quality Implementation Director & Senior Specialist Product Audit Q&CS, Manufacturing Quality at Volvo Car Group
◦ Hans Deprettere, Sales Export Manager Asia Pacific & Middle East at Orfit Industries
◦ Paul Coppens, Manager TQM and Plate System Development and GS/Total Quality Management Consumables at Agfa Graphics
Non-members: 150 Euro
|The payment for your participation has to be executed prior to the event.
The FCCC bank accounts are: KBC BE76 7330 2531 3895 (BIC: KREDBEBB) or
BNP PARIBAS FORTIS BE67 0014 4864 5587 (BIC: GEBABEBB).
In case of written cancellation not later than 2 working days prior to the event, the participation fee will be reimbursed. Otherwise the full amount will remain due. Please note that only written cancellations will apply by sending an e-mail: email@example.com or tel: +32 9 269 52 46